DUBLIN, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Print Advertising Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global print market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global print market is expected to decline from $32.49 billion in 2020 to $32.05 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.4%. The print advertising market has recorded a decline owing to the closure of businesses globally due to COVID-19 restrictive measures including social distancing and movement of goods. The market is expected to reach $26.45 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of -4.7%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the print ? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Print Advertising market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider print market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The print market section of the report gives context. It compares the print market with other segments of the print market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
Major players in the print advertising market are Ogilvy & Mather, MullenLowe, McCann Worldgroup, Publicis Groupe, Dentsu, Havas, Grey global, Droga 5, BBDO, and VMLY&R.
The print advertising market consists of the sales of advertising services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that plan, develop, create and manage advertisement and promotional activities in print media such as periodicals and print newspapers. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to end consumers are included.
The print advertising market covered in the report is segmented by type into newspaper advertising, magazine advertising, posters and banners, others; by industry into retail, electronics and telecommunications, insurance and finance, automotive, others.
The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The potential of print advertising to connect to multiple generations is also a key driving factor for the print advertising market. A study was conducted by Temple University and the US Postal Office of the Inspector in 2019 utilizing methods such as eye-tracking, core biometrics, and neuroimaging to test the effectiveness of print versus digital ads on both young and old groups of participants. The results showed that both the age groups processed physical ads faster than digital ads. This provides companies with the advantage of targeting wider generations giving the necessary exposure to their product, which aids in the growth of the print advertising market.
Brands have exerted towards long-form of print ads, that is, full-page, full-worded communications. This is likely to be a major trend in the print advertising market. Brands, in general, will have a lot to communicate to their customers and positions to articulate, therefore, require communication that is not limited to 145 characters, a 15-second flash of information, or a single impactful visual. For instance, in July 2020, MasterCard published a two-page broadcast in The New York Times to express its support for the LGBTQIA+ community. Also, for its support for GLAAD’s NEON Legacy Series, a photo and video collection was created by Black LGBTQIA+ creators. In 2020, P&G has published a long-form of a print ad for its product Secret Deodorant/Anti-Perspirant that focuses on asking people to take part in Secret’s call for gender equality.
In March 2020, Lambert & Co., a US-based public relations and integrated marketing firm, acquired Fairly Painless Advertising, Inc., a company providing marketing and advertising services, for an undisclosed amount. This acquisition is expected to move Lambert & Co. from a PR firm minoring in the ad and creative services to a fully-integrated agency majoring in the creative services and advertising field. Fairly Painless Advertising, Inc., is a US-based full-service advertising agency that provides research, planning, and creative services that cover print and digital design.
The huge population that subscribes to newspapers and magazines drives the print advertising market. According to the American Press Institute survey, a majority of newspaper subscribers also pay for a print magazine, which is one of the popular publication types with good scope for ads. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations in November 2019, The Sun newspaper sold about 1.2 million copies in the UK. People of all ages read newspapers and magazines that are the mainstay of these print advertisements, however, the majority of the subscribers who pay for newspaper subscriptions are older adults and long-time readers. They find it easy to read newspapers as it provides them the leisure to read as per their time, and also that they use significantly fewer digital applications and spend less time on gadgets. This factor contributes to the growth of the print advertising market.
The print advertising market is facing extensive competition from the newer digital advertising media such as internet and mobile advertising which is hampering the growth of the market. Companies are focusing on digital marketing means like social media for making the ads more interactive, touching, and delivering without location constraints and with faster reach. According to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) report, the internet ad revenue in 2019 was $124.6 billion. Advertisers believe that digital video is more suitable for entertaining every generation of consumers and, thus, they are choosing the digital video format, which is eliciting further growth. Therefore, the increased proliferation of digital marketing is likely to limit the expansion of the print advertising market in the coming years.
The countries covered in the market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Print Advertising Market Characteristics
3. Print Advertising Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Print Advertising
5. Print Advertising Market Size And Growth
5.1. Global Print Advertising Historic Market, 2015-2020, $ Billion
5.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
5.1.2. Restraints On The Market
5.2. Global Print Advertising Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
5.2.2. Restraints On the Market
6. Print Advertising Market Segmentation
7. Print Advertising Market Regional And Country Analysis
7.1. Global Print Advertising Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7.2. Global Print Advertising Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
8. Asia-Pacific Print Advertising Market
9. China Print Advertising Market
10. India Print Advertising Market
11. Japan Print Advertising Market
12. Australia Print Advertising Market
13. Indonesia Print Advertising Market
14. South Korea Print Advertising Market
15. Western Europe Print Advertising Market
16. UK Print Advertising Market
17. Germany Print Advertising Market
18. France Print Advertising Market
19. Eastern Europe Print Advertising Market
20. Russia Print Advertising Market
21. North America Print Advertising Market
22. USA Print Advertising Market
23. South America Print Advertising Market
24. Brazil Print Advertising Market
25. Middle East Print Advertising Market
26. Africa Print Advertising Market
27. Print Advertising Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
27.1. Print Advertising Market Competitive Landscape
27.2. Print Advertising Market Company Profiles
27.2.1. Ogilvy & Mather
184.108.40.206. Products and Services
220.127.116.11. Financial Performance
27.2.2. MullenLowe U.S
18.104.22.168. Products and Services
22.214.171.124. Financial Performance
27.2.3. McCann Worldgroup
126.96.36.199. Products and Services
188.8.131.52. Financial Performance
27.2.4. Publicis Groupe
184.108.40.206. Products and Services
220.127.116.11. Financial Performance
18.104.22.168. Products and Services
22.214.171.124. Financial Performance
29. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Print Advertising Market
29. Print Advertising Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4qzqfs?
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets